Logistics Park Kansas City: A Heartland Hub with Global Reach
Logistics Park Kansas City (LPKC) is a 1,700-acre master-planned distribution and warehouse development in Edgerton, Kansas — just southwest of downtown Kansas City.
Served by global intermodal transportation leader, BNSF Railway, LPKC is a world-class inland port with capacity for 17 million square feet of industrial buildings. There are 7+ million square feet of new distribution facilities at LPKC, with speculative and build-to-suit opportunities available.
LPKC is located along BNSF’s Transcontinental Corridor and is BNSF’s only full-service logistics park in the United States, so co-locating a warehouse or distribution center at LPKC gives companies significant transportation efficiencies.
- Strategically and centrally located
- Master-planned distribution and warehouse development
- Efficient movement of global goods
- Reduced transportation costs
- Optimize your supply chain
- 1,100+ acres of developable space
- 17 million square feet of building capacity